Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of coffee

i fell asleep wearing my clothes last night and had even more surreal dreams as a result. of course, that might have been because i was drinking coffee right up to the point when i couldn't keep my eyes open a moment longer. also, it would be more accurate to say that i chose to go to sleep with my clothes on because i was too lazy to put on pajamas. i willfully chose such discomfort and wrinkling.

the dog, as usual, came barreling into my room to claim her spot on the floor by the window. i heard the door fly open, but what finally roused me was her spirited barking at some innocent car or person below.

there aren't any actual clouds today, but i'm lost in a fog. i'm ashamed to tell you, but the first thing i do now is refresh twitter.com to see who's been tweeting what while i've slept. then i heated up some of that clouded coffee from last night. i trolled through my iTunes library until i found Patsy Cline. My sister, who for some reason, gets ready in my bathroom asked "who's that?" when i told her, she responded "Oh, that's my bitch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment